Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm a blogger! Does this mean I am now conforming to "the man"???
This whole experience started when I marked a box on a college major interest questionnaire for Mizzou. I was interested in pursuing a degree in Agricultural Journalism. Three and a half years later I am still toiling through reporting, editing and strategic communication classes for that piece of paper.  Now that I find myself in a capstone class that will put all these skills I have learned to use, I am told there is more to learn. More mediums to conquer for communication. That good ol' buzz word: convergence. This blog is step one. It will be interesting to see where it all goes from here. 

1 comment:

Bill Allen said...

Good first entry, Allyssa. Your blogging style is creative and light, with a touch of humor. My guess is you will have fun as a writer doing this. But of course, I represent "the man."

Cheers!